Q:The report said commander Chang was killed in the assault.
报道称,张指挥官在袭击中丧生。
A:That is correct.
是这样的。
Q:Would you say that you loved him?
你觉得你曾经爱他吗?
A: Yes, I do.
是的,我爱他。
Q: Do you mean you are still in love with him?
你是说你还爱着他吗?
A: I mean that I will always be.
我是说我永远爱他。
Our lives are not our own.
我们的生活不仅仅是我们自己的。
From womb to tomb,
从子宫到坟墓,
We are bound to others.
我们与他人紧密相连。
Past and present,
过去和现在,
And by each crime and every kindness,
每一次的坏和每一点的好,
We birth our future.
我们孕育了我们的未来。
Q: In your revelation, you spoke of the consequences of an individual's life rippling throughout eternity. Does this mean that you believe in an afterlife? In a heaven or a hell?
在你揭露的真相中,你谈到了个人生命的因果贯穿永恒。这是否意味着你相信来世?在天堂还是地狱?
A: I believe death is only a door. When it closes, another opens. If I cared to imagine a heaven, I would image a door opening, and behind it, I would find him there, waiting for me.
我相信死亡只是一扇门。当一扇门关闭时,另一扇门打开。如果我去想象一个天堂,我会想象一扇打开着的门,门的后面,是我爱的人,在等我。